Tuesday, June 7

Again Monday

ok going to make this one a fast blog cause so late i still haven go to bed tommrrow sch start at 8am hize long day a head ....

As for today , when to sch with my ex-classmate to the class togther ^^_ then after class i & my classmate went out for 5hours break then went Ang Mo Kio Pooling & wasted time in arcade hahahha then about time we want to eat lunch my food was to spices hahahha not use to it then after lunch was going back to sch for our next lesson then teacher sms us say that no class today wa spend so much time outside then now going home?

so my classmate decieded to go back to sch play Basketball so we play 3 on 3 hahahaha i don't use to play BB so i do lot of passing & staching the ball ,we play untill it rain so we went home after that hahahah ........ what a day still doing my GAME ...... & why so many people asking about my game hahahahha thnks Peeps .......

Hope to finish ASAP

DAY END ~Sleeping TIme~

No comments: