Wednesday, June 29

痛苦 Day

promise my friend to take photo for him to do his project de so when i want to sch time wa so many people then i remember he say he don't want any people in the photot de so i decied to take it after sch but also so many people by the way going home time i saw him walking to sch then he tell me to take at night so ok lor cause i got TKD at 6.30pm. sch end at 2pm.

went home take a bath listin to some muisc & make my game a bit then eat soon after a while 5.30pm so decied to go early meet up with calssmate go then after TKD i try to hit he target for a practice then my classmate take a way the target the i kick air then fall down only injury my arm got a bit weak cannont do much thing with my lefthand streagthless :< then also my leg injury form last week wa really dam pain ...... hardly can walk ....... then i walk home with my ther friend seem he want to train somemore then i forget to take photo :c hize sorry ar relly forget to take photo cause he keep telling me from yesterday laio sad_SAd going home time saw 2 for my long time friend looking good A;e :P

i know u just play play ,i don't mind but u let me have a thing that store in my mind u know :(

DAY END with a injury that i cannont better have :X Pain_pain

No comments: