Saturday, June 4

Friend's Day

wake up by my mom cause she thoguht i 8am start class so never mind..... eat my breakfast then my friend called mi to go GYM with him at woodland stadium so i walk there waited for him then we went to buy ticket to go in gym my first gym lol hize firstly i use the running machine to try run for 2.4km but hize at the start i think the speed too low so i only run till 1.60km then the time is already 13min hize .....

after that my friend ask mi to cycles so wa i cycles till like siao up hill down hill the machin set....
i got all won up be that then feeling unwell lol cause eated too much of my breakfast then went to tolite all vomit out kind of wasted my breakfast lol then we want home to get ready to go sch at around 11.30pm cause sch start at 12noon yeah!!!!!

then my leg are killing mi so i walked slowly still late for class hahhaha went to class then was like i forget that is modul i don;t have the book so went down to the shop to get the notes spended $8.10 on one book dam thick the book... also pay for my friend cause he no more cash hize ......

after that we went to eat i bought a Pao Pao Cha lol stupied cup already break then my friend donno he hold for mi the all splash out on to him hize after we eat we went back to the class lesson lol i really like that teacher alot so humorless lol alway make us lough with his silly joke ^^_ after that Wow i crash in to all my friend at on point

1) My old classmate
2) My Working Mate
3) My classmate

yeah..... after sch i meet up with my My old classmate & My old classmate & her friend went home together lol so happy today got people go home with not alone anymore hehehehe!~!

just reach home feel very slpy almost fall a slp in bed then my mom come give mi masage how nice T.T then countine programing my game really hope to finish it soon !~!

DAY END!~! Xiang ni Xiang ni Ni Ju Shi Wo De Wei Yi

No comments: