Sunday, June 26

BBQ Birthday

last night went to my friend house BBQ cause his birthday :P then i very blur i was waiting for the bus then waited so long bus still haven come then i remember my e-link no more $ oh man & i have no coin then hize waited so long in the end still walk there by foot hahaha not that far lor only 1km then reach his house liao saio laio i forget which floor he leaves then i want to his 2nd house which i know where and asked his framliy which floor then i go find him wa all his friend there then he ask me want to go look for our classmate so i say ok lor.

we went to the car park & wow he have a bike now cool i ride a bike long ago hize till yesterday cool ride motorbike again hehehehe then only for a while reach the coffershop look for my friend then we chat a litter hahahaha then i went home again to charge my HP & also bring my charger to his house charge then we take photo ,eat cake ,BBq , play PS2 then watch comedy show we Laugh untill filp hahahahaha so funny the man kick the other man X hahahahahahaha those girls Laugh till flip :P

then we went home by walking the other take cab home cause is already 4am in the monring X.x hahahahah slp untill 2pm saio today then do home work :> just now went play pool to relex hahahah realy work for me :P but expensive saio :<

am i think too much guess so :<> going back to my dreamland see ya :P

DAY END :O

No comments: