Wednesday, June 15

Project Day

yesterday night was so busy doing project hardly have enought slp this monring suppose to meet up with my classmate to go sch together but end up i late so i ask her to go first lol guess what i only a train behide so wth then reach yio chu kang mrt i saw my other classmate went i was walking out form the train so we walked to sch togther ^_^

reach the class we rush our project then the lecture also give new project to do hize i hate that subject :{

then went on math lesson hahaha had some practice before the quiz start which curry 5% for the make which counted in the overall then the test started wa omg i forget the step of one of the question btw only 3 question in the paper lolz then hardly think of it but i guess i did it wrong there got my Full make cause i was planing for getting full makes cause in my ITE day i got learn all those before so it should be a pricese of cake hahahah then on the MAth lesson time my friend throw paper at my other friend there goes WAR lolz we lough untill peng :P

still cannont forget how my friend lough ha ha ha ha so dam funnies then the teacher always call him up for question since he play alot in class :P

then went home with 2 of my classmate we chat in the train so funnie also :P

i was think about what he said maybe some time in the night we free we meet each other in coffer shop to eat suffer ^^_

then went to buy LJS home to eat........

DAY END intenly....................................

No comments: