Wednesday, October 25

3hr Break

Today 8am lecture lol the room light spoiled and is was very dark in side . . . then JL and step overslept. . . after lecture 10am went to eat with kok yong and jeff lol then Jonathan called them as we don't have marketing lol Jonathan have been cone down to school for a 3hr break . . . then we went to AMK central to play arcade lol dam was fun :P

we challenge Jonathan to a VS fighting game which non-of us play before lol and he win 4 in a row ~.~ we are all sain1/2 . . . lol really fun hahahha then we went back to school. . .

I reached school step called me say Adriel come to school to find us so we went to eat at food junction and then Step and JL come meet us as we don;t have much time so we went off to lesson . . . today lab was making wire RJ45 cross cable hahaha nice . . .

After that went back to AMK to put the $ back in bank then after that step and JL wanted to go tampaines to shop as she don't want me to spent anymore $ on transport cause they taking bus so she ask me to go home . . . then i took train to marsirling and went test my car lol and i have made 3 stable car cool :P k then uncle some as me to buy battery =_=lll but i already low in $ so i didn't buy. then he and his wife quarrel . . . i feel so bad . . . then i faster go home. . .

Feeling so heavy in my heart . . . and also never get to go shopping with them hize. then Jl don't want me to waste anymore $ on her as she say that the shirt she want already sold out . . . was a U2 jacket cost about $70+ but it really look good on her. then she keep saying that I’m so negatively thought , Always think that she don't want me around hahaha . . . k i try change on this part. . . i know gal ma must have they own happy hours . . .

Reached home been so many emotion today happy, sad, . . . . . all mixed now don't know where to go what to do and was so tired and i took a nap hize went i woke up i felt much better for letting it go what done cannot be undo so i only can make it better in the future. tml going to be a full day, wonder what will happen hize everyday seem so exciting.

Hmm my birthday coming soon don't know who which group of friend will i celebrate with hmm maybe my self hahahah. hize sometime i wonder she really care?

No comments: