Wednesday, October 11

Car Maintenance

Today went racing as today uncle eddie give me back my car :P lol and is fixed for good but i forget to tell him that the screw already spoil and ya as he screw it too tight abit crack happen. . .

then spent the whole day there and the uncle want to catch me ask me buy bettriey but i no $ so just nice uncle eddie called me over as he bought drink for me :P thanks uncle then he went to cake shop to buy more bread . . . but i don't want him to buy anymore thing of me. :P k then he went home as i went back to race lol i don't know that my spring-dash was that fast . . . hmm something got in to my motor wonder what is it. going to get ready for this satday race :P but i'm broke. . .

As today my mrt concession went expire. got to get another $42 for it. . . oh my $ is getting on my head. . . hize tml going to be a long day i wanna cry. friend keep calling me out as i having problem with $ lol. k going to bed now. today i called tyrone finally can reach him he say that is with him the camera so tml going to get it from him at his working place hize. now is too late found already but i also bought already now have to sell it away.

Walking a day of my life, bring hope & joy to people who i know , enjoy every moment of it. ~:P see ya~ sweet dream. ya

No comments: