Tuesday, October 24

Wish Granted

Today wakeup quite late and start fixing my car for today race then JL called she reach woodland and after she reach steph house it started raining... then Ernest called he on his way... then i get ready to go as i called chee siang to take ms Access book from him to pass it to steph... as the rain have stopped i went to steph blk to meet them and give her the book.

Then we went to meet Ernest at 300+ mac. as we reach the shop =_=lll today have no race as the boss say all the uncle don't want to have it on today so no one playing lor =_=lll hize after so many time now like this . . . sain 1/2 when i wanted to show them my car running on the track today no track ... then we went off to take bus to CWP to eat mos. burger chatted until around 5.30pm went over to bishan to meet Adriel as steph and him got something to discuses. Then talk and talk all the history all come out and we know more about all our family background . . .lol interesting.

As it getting late we went home hmm nice day tml will be a better one , wait and see… today spent quite a lot of money on JL and stepf . . . cause of JL mouth keep saying thing that she want like mos burger want to eat … then at bishan coffer bean want to drink moca expensive I think spent $10+ on her =_=lll and my game was really getting all done I cannot wait to finish it :>

Just now a insert in my room and me and my brother was trying so hard to get it out of our room but I hit it and it disappear . . . wonder where it is . . .


K tml I think got a long break in school… good night.

No comments: