Friday, October 27

Photo Shots

Today wakeup very late lol sms steph as she also late =_=lll and i have to reach school before 10.20am lol so i faster eat and went off cause my mum don't allow me to left my house with a empty stomach =_=lll then went to take cab down =_=lll.

On my way then steph told me is ELP which is no need to tap card =_=lll i reached and seat there for a while and JL come but she cannot find where we seat as he saw yin qi and emily then come as no PC was available she used my to do her CMS lol. and u know what she rather pro at doing MCQ and remember all the answer ~.~ then later on we went to next lecture and we all was hungry and we went off to eat. then went back to lecture and know that i about time the lecture end so we waited out side and chat.

Then as for the 2 hr break follow von already to do his MC stuff and submit. next lesson nothing much going project and access ~.~ 2002 book out of date need to buy 2003. and access i'm not so good at it cause of the filtering part so have JL to help me out. she went to buy the book and know what that was the last book . . . all my classmate didn't get the book hize.

After the lesson i suppose to go tain hao birthday de but i miss taken the date lol so today we went off to take 2 bus to reach kovo to eat . . . and ya having a good time. taking photo on the bus. . . and during school break time. . :
tml very busy as i have to go for a meeting then go service lol.

k god help me? i give our energy. lol just a while ago kok yong intor me a gal . . . erm like that lor . . nothing much hahahaha but i'm too turefull to JL already hize. what to do?.

k going to bed now see ya ~ have a great rest good night sweet dream alway people :>

No comments: