Wednesday, October 4

Rob B Hood

lol today went out in the afternoon to test out the car i fixed :P thank to kok yong . . . then me and chee siang went to cwp watched 7pm Rob B Hood by jackie chan lol it was dam funny and also very touching the baby frozen to dead then they bring the baby back to life got to watch it...

Now i know that every movie teacher someone the meaning of life. . . after that reach home alreay 9pm then went on line do my game and chao xiang called me lol since so long never chat laio then after he hung up say that calling me back later just nice my friend called me and we chat again lol then hung up my that friend called back lol so been talking all hours...

Then this week fully packed . . . friday was asking people out to enjoy leh but donno how to ask hahahaha i'm so dare not ~ k tml going out again and having fun.

Poor JL lost Step brother de digital camera now she going to pay for it but she don't have $ =_=lll so i lent a helping hand again . . . putting all my personal saving on the line . . . that camera cost about $300 or $400 pluse . . . how she learn her lesson not to forget anything.

K sweet dream , and stay alive okay don't go do stupide things :P this world is fill with love. . .
good night . . . blog out~ My Race Go On And On. . .

No comments: