Sunday, October 22

Great Race

Today wakeup and fixed my car and went to race lol today race started late, and both of my car Performace very well today so cool ~.~ love u all ~>~

But don't win the race as i only a few min sec be hide . . . hize why always like that lol 0.02 sec WTH lor but today all my car jump hump very beautifully. i think i free going back to race again and after that went buy KFC and uncle drive me home as it was raining. :P

After my dinner went game programing hmm don't know why suddenly feel very in to doing it once again is like i have stoped that project long ago and now i doing it lol...

Hmm begin back on my rightful path keep it going more event more work to be done hahaha so tired ~.~ just downloaded finish that game very fun audition dance battle try it :P.

K going to sleep soon i pray everyone will be as happy as i'm today :>

No comments: