Thursday, October 12

Old Past-Time Game

Today very fully planed . . . as i morning called JL then went to meet at CWP cause I’m really broke so have to borrow form her $25 to buy my concession after that she went home cause she not feeling well take care . . .

Hize me again traveling alone lucky i bring my disc-man to accompany me to novena square to meet up with Tyrone . . . i reached then he still at home ~.~ so i waited about 30min then he arrived lol been window shopping this is what i took using my HP camera :


then my disc-man run out of battery lol so sain sain after he come return me lol Tyrone dye his hair again hize . . . bad for hair don't dye la. . . then after that went to meet up with Ernest at bugis :P lol i went to tako pachi there saw this auntie lol i know her since i was in ITE. so this is the first time i ever stand there and chat with her :P hahahah so she have kid playing computer game and ya she work part-time hmm lol then i bought only one package of octopus ball, normally i will bought 2 package but this time i low on cash. . . and after Ernest arrived we went shopping and went to eat oh many thank Ernest treating me drinks. hize first time feeling low on cash and friend treating me.

After that we went to arcade to play some game lol so long never been to arcade laio hize. no skill leh . . . lol saw the machine call "stacker" with remide me of my game call "TOWER STACKO" lol then we went to play pool nice game today lol been so long never touch pool today just get back my hand feeling on pooling hahahah. . . sorry Ernest u good too but need more practical :P

After pooling we went to doubly ghot MRT station by foot then i realize that i forget to claim my e-link card form the pool counter . . . so i have to walk all the way back alone as Ernest we already tap and went in. . .

Then went over to a friend house at Aljunied to eat chicken rich lol is been so long since i last eat it. and that cost all my $ left with $1 in my pocket hahahah. then we played some game and praying lol then show them my game and ya having fun :P k after that we went home by MRT lol is a long long journey home.

today something happen as i don't want to blog it here JL and step cried cause of the digital camera thing. Hize
k sweet dream good night lol tml TKD finish going night fishing cool ar ~ so many thing so little time enjoy my life & make use of all the time i have. . .

No comments: