Tuesday, October 10

Bought Digital Camera

Today went to meeting step at her blk then we walked to bus stop waited for iskda and we take bus to sim-lim square as JL already waited for us there. . . then meet up with her went every shop ask price and then finally bought one cheap one but still expensive SAD_SAD why have JL made such a big lost and i have to cover it. . .

We bought a new model as the old one cannot been found already so ya cost me $480 . . . then happy laio lor as i know so she have so many people who like her but no one yet to help her pay such a big price. . . as i can lend but my parent don't allow cause the $ is too big but still i lended to her . . .

After that went suntec city but 1/2 way there we all hungry already so i bought 4 carrypuff cost me about $4.50. and i eat 2, step 1, JL 1. . . then walk walk after that we went to harbour front new open shopping center lol walked to find food but then end up we went to Mac to eat ~.~ JL only have $1.60. hize so i bought 2 meal one for me and her. . . cost me again $11+ as iskda bought for step... then step went to bring one more friend come meet us as he is the one who helped JL run almost everyplace to find the prices of the digital camera...

then we went to take a walk ... tooked some photo lol >>>

then step and her friend chatted as is getting late so we going home. me step and iskda went home, as JL and her friend want to stay up late abit. . . lol we have problem finding the exit. . . then finally found way to mrt then take all the way to jurong east and walked back home. . .

hize never have to chance to tell my parent what have happen this few day hope everything goes well.

uncle called me say my car is ready so tml going to pick it up :P hmm having fun today as i didn't go for me TKD. hize i see how bah ~ k reached home and step give it to her brother the digital cmaera and ya her family ask her many thing then finally she went to sleep . . . those who O me $, a total of about $500+ for everyone who borrowed $ from me. if my parent know i be dead. hize. hard life.

Then i was fixing my car just now and a centerpie claw out from no where make me jump on my bed. . . then i faster ask my brother to bring hot water to kill it. . . but it still moving. . . wonder is it dead now. . .

k good night hope nothing happen ~ Mauck ~

No comments: