Saturday, October 7

Mooncake Fastival

5 October 2006
Today moon cake festival as chee siang in the morning went to off the NS as me and step wanted to surprise him at his font door but then he left early then us SAD_SAD so next time bah~

Then JL and Step working so nothing much today hahahahaha asked many people wherever they today got any outing non-have all busy working hize then history once more happen lol ask STEP to come woodland graden near CWP there, never even reply me that not coming that i end up waiting for 3 and a half hours until 1am in the morning midnight . . . lucky i saw my friend and chat chat also sain nothing much hahaha then went home as today haze very heavy until i'm so sick. . .

During that night phone chat with JL cause she lost STEP brother digital camera . . . wonder where is it? oh man got to borrow her such a big amount of $ . . . then donno why chat until her past life very sad leh she been treated very badly during those days. . . at less now her life seem better :P hize then over chat 2hr SAD_SAD my HP bill BOMB laio ~.~ end up i went to sleep at 5am. . . but i found all my answer that night :> i can R.I.P already. . . but still we found new problem as we keep it to ourself & let see how thing work out? shall we?

6 October 2006
As i wake up having bad flu and headache cause last night after chatting with her I’m so sad until cannot sleep well + the haze . . . around in the afternoon went of to race as that shop uncle promise me to return me a new car body that he broke one . . . before went to that shop meet up with my long found friend chao xiang :P lol he accompany me until 5pm then he went off the play basketball with his friend. . . after that i play/chatted with my friend then we went off together :P not all Malay are bad this 2 Malay boy i know they really treat me very nice :P Garth to have them as friend. went to buy KFC home to eat as my parent are not at home . . .

Tml TKD grading have to fight someone who will that be . . . before that got to know my patten first, k tml waking up early see ya blog out good night sweet dream. . . let faith bring everyone there. . .

No comments: