Monday, October 23

Slow Train

Today went traveling to school suddenly mrt kind of break down lol can travel only 10mhp =_=lll is like very slow. . . lucky reach school just in time. . .

Steph Paid me all the $455 thank and now i have to find a way to put it in back to my bank . . .
wonder i tell my parent about it how will they think. . . but i think they will scold and don't trust me laio . . hize today went ang mo kio eat somo house ... steph itchy hand put so much chilly paper in it . . . after eating very difficult in side me . . . after that will walking back to school i vomit bubble =_=ll . . .

Went back to school do some vb practical and no one wanna seat with me =_=lll cause JL and step still thought i angry or what never talk to them . . . after the lesson went going home time jl say that she don;t like seating in font . . . cause too big headache. . . . as she copy one of my practical files. and then step help me do a cms question . . .

Steph taking 3 bus to reach home . . . hope she don't tired out . . . and still kind of wired i get all my $ back but still my $ balance i spent is still no enough wonder where went wrong. . . and chee siang give the vb book to steph . . . thought i ask him to give me early.

K going to sleep tml going out all day racing and bah bah bah. . . hope JL will come lol been asking 5 time already but i also understand that Sunday and Saturday she not free so is ok but tml she say she not going anywhere . k phone bill really going to explode already. . .wonder who will read my blog hmm never see people post comment de hahaha maybe i free host a chatbox lor hahaha.

Is been so long never walk home with cp already alright lor hahaha as normal la him :P still push me harder :P been a better person . k good night dream well~ pray everyone will have good Fortune.

No comments: