Tuesday, October 3

Yvonne House

Today wakeup on 10am as my hand phone alarm ring :P so meeting JL,step and yvonne at 12noon then yvonne say that is too early lol so change to 1am as i left my house called step she was about to go and JL don't answer....

As i reached her house lol her 2 cats was so cute then Yvonne order 2 for 1 pizza lol to eat i only eat 1/2 of one pizza as later i got TKD so cannot eat too full then we watched GTO for the rest of the day . . . waiting for that 2 late-comers after that step called me ask wanna buy drink as she is on the way to her house. . . she reached oh my bubble tea. . . Chocolate some more =_=lll i getting more fat then excises.. .. ..

As Jl finally reached her house about 3.30pm =_=lll she overslept =_=lll then after the she clear the left-over food we played majong only me ,JL ,von play as step was still ill so she take a nap.

GOOD GAME after that we went in to von room and place all the present all over her room then JL and step left . . . as i was waiting for my TKD mate to sms me then i go meet up with him. so we did alot of photo taking lol and she let me watched some of her anime. . . ya~

k nice huh "O $ PAY $" then later on went to woodgrove to eat just nice chee saing was that but with his friend he become a consulter hahaha then i went eat again oh my i'm very low on carsh now hize what to do ~ i think i'm going to work all i can laio T.T going to die . . . reach home already 2am =_=lll then 4am just going to bed lol.

k see you sweet dream i think my nose beelding again lol.. .. too much hot food~

No comments: