Sunday, October 1

Not Racing

lol today only sleep a while cause last night eat too much noodle, too full to go to bed ,as i have to wakeup in the morining around 8am then get ready my car and then went to morning service at expo lol the bus fee spent me $2 . . . then after that i take mrt come back to marsirling then went to the racing ground . . .

today truck very wired take a look .

then before the race have started my car already 60% damage then bang again 90% =_=lll then forget it i don't want to race .. then my friend borrow my that car and compete lol still can get a 26sec . . . as the first was 24sec fast . . . too bad lor now my car is 95% damage cannot race anymore got to get a new one hize~

Then after the race went to buy KFC 2 set to go home eat lol hope it help to gain weight heheheh now training every day. . . wait for me i will make it de, power of my will.

Poor yvonne, as we are meeting her on friday then STEP change to satday then change again to monday , as monday yvonne have photo shoot so change again to tuesday hize is like been toying around i hate this.

This few week been very wired with STEP AND JL recently many activities have been involve with them ya so , hmmm sometime i just cannot make the desion of what i wanna do cause i don't want to hurt anymore soul. . . also is very hard for me to comfort my self with nothing. hmm soft hearted i am. that the old me as many people like about me hahahaha good to have so much friend :P atless non-have disfriended me :>

k till here good night and sweet dream haven get reply from step yet =_=lll
Wishes , Dream , Faith , Hope . . . is what i Looking forward holy lord answer this in time~

No comments: