Wednesday, October 18

Late For Class

Today suppose to wakeup at 6.30am but i went overslept =_=ll went i wakeup by my hp sms by step was about 8.35am O.o then i faster get change and take a taxi over to school =_=lll just nice $10. . .

hmm skipped my alarm, JL called me and music all the way and yet i never hear a thing . . . guess I’m too tired lol after reach school lol don't even saw my classmate i was pass it ... hmm today my soul lost ? Then i show Yvonne her photo on magazine and step face also lol then Yvonne keep it. . . and around afternoon she went to work =_=lll.

Wow today step bandage her keen and her elbow she say yesterday her friend give her a ride home accident and like that =_=ll her friend at hospital

Then break time went to eat foodjunction then went play pool. . . lol so long never play laio hize. . . Then that all i spent. after our last lesson we went home early then classmate questioned me alot oh how the camera and how to get back my $?

Reached cwp buy some food to eat =_=lll no use eating where i cannot grow hahahah so say what u all want bah. at home watching anime on youtude and making my game lol. and that all for today.

erm is okay with me de. hize now step and JL still like that cannot even want to talk to each other is very hard for me =_=lll want to be with JL more but she asked me to go accompany step more so like that lor. . . hahahaha donno why been smiling all the way went I’m in school guess that cover all my sadness of no one understand what i want :P

k that all for tonight guess this week is fully packed hize. . .

No comments: