Sunday, October 29

Tian Hao 20th Birthday

Today wake up went to race lol i was late so missed the 1st round of race then joined 2nd round de but no win as i runing out of time as now is 5.40pm then we faster change to 3nd round and i won 3rd placing as i have to go takt taxi down got to reach eastcost before 6.30pm.

So i left without taking my $ asked my friend to take for me. lol reach meet up with tain hao and he bring me go lol only me and their family eating lol they order 9 main dishes of food =_=lll eat untill wanna die lol still got tiger beer lol...

After food we took photo and he walk me all the way to take bus to mrt station lol was a great time.
lol k that all for today hahaha then i'm no more $ to spent hize why always like that i think i really need to work as have many thing to buy hahaha. k good night~

No comments: