Thursday, October 19

Long School Day

Today lecture start at 8am today never late for it :P then after lesson went to eat at ang mo kio central then 2/3 of them went to eat kfc as some of us went to eat food count. . . lol spent all my coins thought was too heavy . . . then again we chatted and eat our dinner. . .

Today again Jl stole my food to eat lol. . . no la hahahah just cannot finish so let her eat more. as we going back to school saw hung wie as he say the class was in arcade so we went in to cool our self as got aircon in side and played photo hunt and some racing game as some of them went pooling hahaha. then today last lesson got project team as cp went home. so they all teamed each other. as in my team there were JL and me then i wrote step name on my team and von too. erm i don’t know la suppose to group up with hung wie and Tyrone. but since like that never mind lor . . .

After school went to mrt with JL she going to cck to find her friend. then i went town meet my friend to go my friend house but he meet me at 6pm i still have 1hr to spent so reached doubly ghot there walked in the arcade then saw Tyrone lol he accompany me for awhile waiting for her GF then after he left i went to a lan game shop to see some new game. . . lol a dancing game quite nice :P and then saw a someone playing maple no life saio 135level =_=lll killing karma already played more thing 1hr and every hit damage over 2000+ =_=lll how many life did the monster have . . . amazing.

Then my friend called and we went to meet him and went over to his house to play game hahahah with a lot of friend :P is nice :P calling a color and u have to touch it if not u lost. after that already late and my friend have to go home so he took a cab and long pang me to woodland thank Ernest. k tml going to be interesting going tkd and meeting chee siang as he booked our from camp :"P

Good Nice And May The GOD Shing it holy light on to you~ well everyday ben smiling lol guess i just get use to it hahaha. JL and step pls get back soon i'm not use to it. lol von don't alway work and get sick hahahah need to study also erm cp lol wonder why u went home before last lesson? k bye~

No comments: