Monday, October 9

Candle Burning Bright

Today afternoon JL called me and say that she reach woodland, and ask where am I . . . as I still in bed say I be there after I eat cause I know my mum have cooked so she will keep nagging me to finish my food before going out. . . as I reached and meet up with JL and Step walked the whole CWP but we don’t find any digital camera that is the same as step brother one . . . some of the shop say that old module no longer selling . . . then JL need to go home as later they going swimming.

So I was going home lor as I know they don’t want me to go as JL stated but then step pull me along with her to go so I and step went to her house to get her cloth then went to take mrt to yishan to meet up with JL as she also went home hize. . . then we waited for JL as we went walked around yishan to find her camera but also no luck then went JL reached and say that they not going anymore so they both decided to go movie cause they have free movie ticket . . . then they totally forget about me. I was thinking of going home already cause I’m like extra down there then they realize what about me so then don’t go movie cause if so I have to pay for my self. Then they called Yvonne and found out that Yvonne forget to bring her house key and she stuck out side of her house . . .

So they decided to pay them a visit. . . as me meet up with Yvonne lol she bought food to cook but been locked out lol then she was hungry so we went to the near by coffer shop to eat and chatted . . . then they wanted to play candle so we bought $1 - 4 box candle & $0.60 – lighter went to a nearby playground to play . . .

Some kids also played with us . . . then we all took so much photo until my hp low power .. .. .. lol and we make up a story lol is been fun so long never have so much fun. . . then after that we went home as von mother reach home, as we went to meet her mum then after that we went home. Is been a tired day as I overslept so become more tired tml they say going to town to find the camera so ok lor . . .
Hmm today Jl so gergeous with her outfit :P k pray hard that she will have a good life from now on don't make trouble anymore ya $ is hard to earn . . . good night. . .

No comments: