Sunday, October 8

TKD Grading

Today wakeup extra early at 8am... but then went i went off my father called me as i forget to bring out my wallet and i requested to my father help me bring nail cutter lol today need go grading so need to have a proper nail cut :P reached woodland meet up with my TKD friend. then we went off :P they reach tao payoh stadium change to our gee then do a bit of warm up and Patten training SAD_SAD don't really know lol but then no more time already so went in then went was my turn i kind of stuck half way cause too nervos. but in the end i completed it follow by basic kick & with a sparing with SMU people ~.~ nothing much hahahaha . . .

After that some of us went out to eat at Long John then chatted say wanna play lan gaming but then there don't have the game we wanna play so we went pooling. . . having fun but is expensive as they share. :<>

have found the Singapore Tamiya web check it out on the picture nice track they have :P

k tml going out rite? yet no one saying anything yet so i have to wait and see it tml sani asked me to go fishing tml de :P k going to bed my game almost finished . . . looking forward to it . hungry now hahaha ok good night sweet dream alway k ~ Billion Dollar Princess ~

No comments: