Tuesday, December 12

Chirst Just Round The Conner

Dec 11 2006
So today school again lol hmm so happening . . . only today then i pick up this subject de programming . . . and i fail my best subject . . . WTH lor forget it bah . . . cause recently too much stuff i think she make me fail 2nd time in my entire life first was math now my best subject . . .
totally sain 1/2. corroupted life style . . . keep on hungry and so sleepy . . . what am i getting in to ?

That all for the day la . . . on my way home saw my tamiya uncle lol he playing RC helicopter nice maybe buying one for my self :P really cool just watching it fly :P k oh ya finally remeber what i want to blog lol. . . > von,stpeh ,JL each of them i did celebrate their birthday but non return me a favroite. . . even CG member no so close to me also bought something for me which i didn't expect that to happen and my classmate also wa sing me birthday song all the way from vivo city and all my ture friend given me the biggest suprise . . . :> alway remeber that day . . .

k that all i want to say good night.

Dec 12 2006
Nothing much revision on marketing cause tml having test and project need to submit . . . sain 1/2 and i have working on a new game C&C lol using ocra like plane shooting game :P.. .. ..

k la going to bed and don't forget to pray all the best christmas to everyone out there :P let this be one of my wish for christmas . . . i have present for von & steph lol i know you all will think is wired but still got to give lor hahaha is a holy gift which , i my self also don't wish to give de :P
too bad god ask me to give =_=ll :>

k see ya!good night tml hope to be a happing one

No comments: