Saturday, December 16

The Story Goes On

After A sad night today wakeup in a blur state . . . so i was late to meet my friend to go test run our tamiya car lol so went to khati to find them but we first time go there lol so i sms yvonne where is that place? seem my friend already arrived . . .

After we arrived nothing much lol oh man i lost my precise ballguide . . . SAD_SAD been finding so hard until i sweating. . . hize more heartaching sometime i just want someone to love me and care for me so hard . . . then around 4pm take train to expo for service . . . after service got bible study lol finally finish lesson 1 going to lesson 2 :P...

K after that went to tamperniss to find the rest of the cg member but they have eaten and going home hize no one want to eat with me lor never mind as my hp also low power so went to near by pa sa ma lum to get some food to eat then take bus home . . . i fall a sleep in the bus and went i wake up just nice reach the stop where i arrived and walk home .

So tired and lonely . . . i tear traveling in mrt even in bus and went i was in service too. . . but i don't want to tear in front of my friend and family. so trying so hard in my life just to give a smiling face. this kind of painfullness i have endure for more then 1 year. . . far more then physical pain is that kind of pain where your headach like feeling vomiting and even want u to do something that not normal person will do . . .

But what someone told me is just to wait and endure. . . i don't know how long i will last smiling in front of people anymore . . . until then i shall pray and cry to god lol seem no one, talk to me or even want to really hear me out. couse some of my friend i told them what happen to me they seem like taking this as a joke. . .

I'm trying 110% harder then i ever could just to chase her . . . and yet other people just give a question and answer that all, why mine is so hard maybe this also seem special to me bah. =_=lll
I still praying harder then ever, doing thing stronger then ever. Cause you saved me~

GOD IS A GIRL - 上帝是女孩

Remembering me
Discover and see
All over the world
She's known as a girl
To those who a free
The mind shall be key
Forgotten as the past
Cause history will last

God is a girl, Wherever you are, Do you believe it, can you recieve it?
God is a girl, Whatever you say, Do you believe it, can you recieve it?
God is a girl, However you live, Do you believe it, can you recieve it?
God is a girl, She's only a girl, Do you believe it, can you recieve it?

She wants to shine
Forever in time
She is so driven
She's always mine
Cleanly and free
She wants you to be
A part of the future
A girl like me
There is a sky
Illuminating us, someone is out there
That we truly trust
There is a rainbow for you and me
A beautiful sunrise eternally

No comments: