Friday, December 8

Hell In A Cell

lol today nothing much in sch just test and project . . . so tired never study lor cause yesterday was asleep went i reach home and i wake up around 4am . . . then went back to sleep.

Nvm after today lesson went for make up cell group alone lol suppose to go with ernest but he not free so i went alone lor since it 7pm start but kok yong drive me back home so still early i tried called people come eat dinner with me but no one free then only ah seng free so he come eat with me :P

Around 7pm went to meet them at woodland mrt station lol this is good near my house only no need to walk all the way. so nothing much but still W230 better :P lol but far ya hahaha ok la after that went to eat mac . . . then went home oh man got to save $ no $ to spent eat so much . . . hahaha. went i was walking home called yvonne and chat lol since no one free so call her see she free to chat lor so sain nah.

K hize so tired and now i'm here blogging but still why i miss her . . . but still i cannot face her now cause of her condition toward me ! . . . k nothing much lor just keep busying my self and also felt so tired easy. tml going tamiya race and service and bible study and james & sheng yew birthday lol so much in one day . . . but it help me to keep my blog intersting ya!!! k see ya

Good Night , As i pray, my blog come to life upon the word i left in here and it shall stay for ever for people to read it. As i pray...... no more nightmare ---> sweet dream pls. . .

No comments: