Monday, December 4

Waiting Game...

Today went to school by kok yong car :P nothing much or so yvonne thought i did want to talk to her but is not that lor . . . never mind afternoon break was suppose to talk to yvonne. but she left with them so have to wait lor as i have no hp to sms or call anyone so i have to follow my classmate . . .

After playing pool and arcade with them went back to school to have my dinner alone as they have already eaten and they went to class lucky enought i meet keon to eat with me and chat oh my cannot finish my food as i was late so went to class cause having test and my classmate today very lame asking us to put our msn nick as A-Z . . . i was number D and suppose to put a small letter d i went to put a big D lol then i sain sain i change it to di da di da di di da. . . lol

lame lor nvm then JL and steph both of them blked me as i have know. . . nvm lor so curry on with vb and then was suppose to talk thing out but cp say they say wenday so have to wait i wait lor . . . suppose to go town to shop for christmas present but no one going also i have no Hp . . . got to get one quickly . . . after i reach home then my friend smsed me and we went to eat supper . . . aiyo now everyone know i lost my hp lol . . . k nothing much just reach home and spent hrs doing a image : check it out . . . not bad right :? ok that all good night and sweet dream pals. . .

No comments: