Wednesday, December 13

Longest Pool

Today monring just 1hr lecture then got my maketing test . . . after the test went to find a lab and do my project. . . after that suppost to meet them to talk but then all went home . . . so after the lab went out with jeffery to town play pool lol first we went to singapore plaza to eat my waffer :P wa the chocolate very heavry :P . . .

After that played pool lol been so long hidding my skill hize lol cause so long never play pool with angeling laio hahaha pool master .. .. to me.

Not bad la very challanging match with jeffery
play pounch . . .
1st match : 3 - 0
2nd match :2 - 3 lol after that took train home hize what a relax and tired day after playing so much pool . . . played for 2hr + + .. .. abit sain laio hahaha. . . on my train home so many people called me hahaha . . .

Then reach home using my pc for a while the black out . . .wa liao . . . lucky just awhile nah ok nothing much lor. . .

Good the hear it form yvonne that Jl recover already hmm but it still need to take time lor don't wish to scare her anymore . . . and also i my self scare of her . . . from a small problem become so big and i got many explaning to do once i got the chance to talk to her. . . some my fault some her fault . . . and some others fault . . .

Lol yvonne so late the reply me . . . she been sleeping at home whole day . . . got to pray for her give her more energy hahahah. . . . cause today suppose to ask her along to watch movie cause no one watching and really want to relax abit . . . but she was asleep so let her sleep bah :P sweet dream rock princess~

As for me i fail my best subject and i already sick and tired hize let it be bah i don't care anymore no one care for me . . . but i know theirs people care. cause today been adding all my friend hp number lol also get this chance to ask how their life and stuff not that bad everyone have their own thing to do.

But still christmas just round the conner so guys get your christmas gift ready hahaha your in for a trade ~? i think i'm the only one buying . . . lol sa surly la but really really i really wish someone will return a gift too hize. will there anyone who understand me? is been tired i'm the one alway understanding people lol. . . maybe too much understanding make misunderstanding. . .
But still i care for her, after what i hear from cui peng, make me stay away from her lor, don't want her to hurt her self, only can give long communication help. . . not by msn , sms , or talk. . . is been hard so just watch her from far that all, try not to talk to her lor this is what everyone suggest to me. been storing all the QUESTION and ANSWER in my self wating for the chance to told her the truth of everything that she think about the truoble and problem. . .

K keep praying , traning , resting for growing in strong life. . . waiting for my basic driving test date to come :P all the best and all god people say amen :> zzzzzzzzz Sweeties Dream Never Fatel

No comments: