Tuesday, December 5

Missing Heart

Today nothing much just want of tkd at night so good to be back to tourture my old self again and i got put in commitee under IT in TKD . . . a new task and job for me . . .

Late night going home asked some of my friend to come out eat but end up no one eating so i bought food home and i forgot that my mun have cook , suddenly i feel so sad why alway i forget my mum have cook yet i bought and she alway trowing away food . . . i very sad . . . that was my mum make for me with all her him yet like that . . .

Suppose today my father bring me to get a new hp but i hav tkd so he only bring home the sim card. . . and i have to wait untill 10/1/2007 then i can have my new hp as that time was my contract due date. . .

I wonder do you want to talk to me? I have so many question wanna ask you! and i'm scary to talk to u, don't know how you will react . . . last lecture i saw you viewing some photo. . . do you even care? is good that i can make u smile again but will it be forever? no one knows only you and god know. . . i have decied to fight for you in TKD ivp coming soon donno i can make it or not

Deep inside the forest, there's a faint fragrant i cherish
Searching for that everyday face, you unexpectedly smile

I wanted to feel you, wanted to see you.
Even when i reached my hand out, your fleeting image flickered in the air.
I have always wanted to meet you, always.
Passing through the sleepless nights
I cry surrounded amidst the light and shadow you have left behind

The sinking evening sun burns my useless self
My bare feet tread on the wreckage of love, seeping red

I tried to touch your hand if it was held out, your voice said"I love you."
Now that unreachable song has been swept away in the wind
Disappeared far away
The hourglass high in the sky, flies past whatever is seen, anything.

That day's sound still echoes.
The views which cannot be touched a second time
Smoothly flowing out"Inerasable"

The increasing past atmosphere, the layers of past memories, these hands and this hair also.
The light and shadow you left behind is too much and has already become too overwhelming.

Deep inside the forest...

GOOD NIGHT MAY A SHOOTING STAR APPEAR~ RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES IN THE NIGHT SKY

No comments: