Thursday, December 7

Whatever, Whatever, Whatever

Dec 6 2006 Nothing much to cover on after morning lecture went with classmate to go play arcade and pool lol not so moody after all . . . Later after school i get cui peng to help me talk to her but then suppose to be i talking but end up they chatted nvm . . . so i waited for them to finish chatting lor. . . end up never get to ask my question and find my answer anyway i get to know what happening lor, wa liao she say that i make her sick . . . been nice to people also make people sick , then in the future no one will be nice all been nasty already. what she say to Cui peng make me so shock went i hear it . . . nvm i won't be bloging what they all say.

I care but since like that already so just see what gonna happen lor. . . later night went to eat with kok yong and he came to my house to play lol until 3am + like that. . . once he went home i went to sleep without blogging that why hahahah. . .

Dec 7 2006

This morning i late for my lecture . . . end up everyone late cause all the card it with me . . . sain why like that i ever take cab down . . . arrr headache , having headache since this problem started 3weeks ago . . . now using my brother hp lol just got my sim card activated so been keying number since last night oh man so many number lost . . . hize how to find them back. . . break time went to play arcade and having fun trying not to get my headache going heavily.

Today the last lab was so intersting lol the teacher keep making fun out of my classmate . . . asign bf/gf to help in their practical . . . lol there goes everyone making each other laugh. . . feeling so sleeply and i sleeped in the class =_=lll

After what she say yesterday . . . something is wrong , don't even hear my explain keep assume this and that, she anyhow say so many thing that is not true . . . Whatever lor, everyone who know me knows i never do such stupid things.

1) Everyone know that i never edite those photo as they were taken by koen and some are edited by chee siang . . . both of them say to me hack care her as i 问心无愧 i know what i wrong at but this photo stuff has nothing got to do with me. . . people send them to me this also make a fault out of me.

2) After my birthday i didn't even talk to you, what make u say that your illness is my fault too. . .

3) Been doing so much stuff cause this make lives more challanging and intersting ma if not life will be the same as everyday then i have nothing to blog or make a history of it . everything is a challange for me, physical/mentally or spiritually. . . after school today helped yin qi and emily on their work and after that feel so tired and sleeply . . . so didn't make it to cell group as i sms them cause tml got test and need to help yvonne on her project . . .

As i reach home after using my pc for few hr end up in sleeping in my bed . . . once i sleep already 3am in the next morning. . . haven revise my test for tml oh man and haven done the project . . . never mind tml i try all my best .
English words are by my own words

只会流汗不会流泪 I Give all i have
不懂后退只会奉陪只 Never back down, i shall give
想尝到挑战的滋味 To taste my challange you give me
吃一点亏已无所谓 To go thought toughtness i shall be
受一点苦也无所谓 To endure toughtness i shall be
一身伤痕换一分体会 All my injury for you count as non
怎么能够将白变黑 How to clear my name?, with so much misunderstanding
怎么能够将是变非 How to slove thing out?
怎么能够眼睁睁看着世界不分真伪 How can i believes in you when i thought you know me well
做到问心无愧代价不菲 I have my right & wrong, i will pay my price
只要做的对就是最大的安慰 But i believes what i do never hurt someone in return
不管是谁只活一回 We only lives once so i give whatever i can do for you
对得起自己 Believes in my self
也就不必就说后悔 I never regret all my pain and injury are worth doing. . .
问天问地问心无愧 I seek for god and people from earth with all my heart
只要做的对 That the only thing i do right
不管有没有人陪 Even i'm alone
不管是谁只活一回 I only lives once so let make this a history moment
对得起自己 No matter what happen, i still alive today
永远问痛不痛 Endure the pain, Never say die
累不累 1.5 Years for now i'm tired but still keeping stronge, why i see other been together so much easier as not for me and you?

K going to bed again lol sleep more but hope not endless sleep . . . good night

No comments: