Friday, December 15

I Wish To Be Dead

Late for school: Take cab help friend tap card but i too late to tap so call classmate to help me sign

3 Project to hand up lucky the 4th one no need to hand-in, cannot even finish my work yet classmate calling here and there, i already fail my vb. . . . I’m a failure to all . . . proving thing that cannot been done but i have done it all except for the gal who i seek most. . .

Very very very tired after school need to go TKD to give grading free . . . then skip training so went meet jeffery to go home ~ no one will know how much pain i currying by not showing out still enduring and with my flesh body i try to cover it with smile to show people i Okay. Actually i already am seeking death . . . but no chance in hell for it to happen . . .

Suffer and more Suffering i shall endure. just a while ago i called Jl but she didn't say a word just been silent. . . and then hung up on me. that all she have to say just "Hello" and all the way silent. . .

What is she thinking what am i doing . . . i have lost . . . before all this i was fixing my cars for tml race well that the only thing keep me alive , and went to woodgrove to eat with chee xiang. . . just before reaching home. lol been writing things backward. . .

I making so much history where is becoming my daily life. . . maybe i die also in a historic way lol. . . k good night Sweeties Dream always kill you.

No comments: