Friday, December 29

Ren Xin

Today been wakeup by sani called he wanted to come over to my house to finish his project . . . so i don't have enough sleep and . . . after that around 3pm+ went off with sani to marsiling mrt blk 166 there to see sensei again . . . i don’t know how much pain i can Ta Han, to cure my leg need to endure a huge amount of pain , sensei say if it still not heal need to use Zhin Gu laio mean use the needle matted to cure it . . .

Oh my what have i got my self in to ~.~ after that been calling everyone to accompany me to to school to give my Mc to my TKD chairman and also to go support them they really have a low rate attendant rate laio end up meeting chee siang and really have a hard time walking . . . so after i went everyone question how can this be happen lol and Pie Jing Help me bought potato chip thank :P

Chee siang wearing army uniform so he cannot enter the school compound so he waited for me out side . . . after that we took train home to cwp he making me more up sad cause he keep saying those negative thing to me. . . i thought he will understand i having a very very hard time in my life my parent keep putting fault on whatever i do. . . so hard to find people out

I Have Asked:
Chee Wie - Going Out
James - Jurong Point With Friend
Ernest - Didn't Reply
Chun Hua- Didn't Reply
Kok Yong- At Malaysia
Yvonne - Jai Ren You Yue
Stephanie See - Working (Replay Late)
Stephanie - Near NYP but with someone else. . .
Marcus - Still Sleeping in bed

Jeffery - Going Out
Angeling - Only want to go CWP
Min Kia - Didn't Reply

I have try my best non can make it to bring me to school hize sometime happen is ok but is every time lol i wordless on my way home in train i cry in my heart. . . tear holding back . . . . i have no one to talk to or hung out with wanted to go watch "Night At The Museum" Who willing to treat me always i treat people . . . sometime just a little bit of help will do...

Just Few more days oh ya before countdown there is fireworks lol hope to get some shots at it for JL lol she once say chinchilas love fireworks hahaha!!!! this i won't forget~~~ until then i at home fixing my tamiya for my Finally race of the year :P this sunday bah! so after my race going to see firework and countdown !!!!

I HERE ASK WHO WANNA GO COUNT DOWN 2007 ?
GUESS NO ONE ASKED MY QUESTION


As so i pray again to heal my leg and trow me out of this cage i have been in for so long .. .. .. good night everyone Sweet Dream Amen....

No comments: