Sunday, December 17

I Will Wait

BONothing much today went racing lol this race very unbeleive able lor race time from 2pm - 6pm but i reach at about 4.30pm lol end up getting 3nd place ;P not bad lor still have my prize of $15
vorcher !!!! then called yvonne ask her wanna eat since i below her house but she not is working at her mum shop so nvm mind !!!!

After race i practical awhile and a gust blow and wa the whole track fly and hit me . . . is like a small tonado lor really . . . and lucky never hit my face only injuy my leg getting cutted by the flying tracks . . . sain 1/2 then we all went home since it started raining and the track is spoil by the wind . . .

Went to cwp to find food lol hize cannot decided what to eat . . . wanted to eat mos. but end up eating KFC lol . . . called many people non are free to eat with me lol it happen alway. . . sain so pack home to eat. later night kok yong called me to go eat ok lor . . . then cui peng also there they chat about WOW lol hahaha nice.
later that went home and today something great happen first time see tamiya track can fly from a gust of wind . . . cool and not cool cause i'm the on getting injuy. . . hize.

Release me form this mysterious waiting
The star are falling,The wind is blowing.
Finally I can hold you in my arms.
Two hearts beating togehter.
Believe me that my heart is never-changing
Waiting a thousand years.
You have my promise
Despite many bitter winters
I never let you go

Close your eyes and tightly grab my hands.
Please recall the past - the days we were in love
We loved each other too muchIt is sorrowful
that we can't even say "I love you."

Every night my heart aches.
I never stop thinking of you
I am used to being alone for such a long time
And I face it with a smile.
Beleve me, I choose to wait
Even though it's painful,
I won't leave.

Only your tenderness can save me from the endless cold.
Let love be a blossonming flower in our hearts.

We can pass through time,
never bowing our heads, and never giving up our dream.

We never forget our promise
Only ture love follows us
as we pass through time
we can't even say "I love you."
The love we have in our hearts is the only never-chaning myth.

GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAM > > > I WILL WORK HARD < < <

No comments: