Friday, December 22

Christmas Celebration

21 Dec 2006

Today around night went to cut my hair near jurong point with chee siang and after that went to meet steph at jurong point usually she late then went to eat mac as we chat along . . . and passed her the gift lol by now she will have know what is in it. . .

K then we went home lor as i hear enough thing to make my heart pump so fast . . . reach home, feel so empty then went to bed already. . . anyway hope she like that present i sell to chee siang to give you de lol. . . same la also giving you ma thought exchange present lol guess no on remember me after all hahaha not even yvonne, she bought it for yyq,emily,JL & steph.

22 Dec 2006


Morning went to school for remedial class ~.~ so boring but got learn many thing la not bad lor. . . then got test and so on yvonne came a bit late today during break we went to eat lol, eat too much as only given 15min ~.~ as they started the test sain 1/2. . . lol all msn me shaun,von,jeffery hahahaha we like going together . . . then steph sms me called me even . . . by the time she reach we already finish our class . . . wa really don’t know what going on in her. she asked yvonne and me to come on time yet like that . . . don't say we never called her, i think she never charge her phone at all.

K after that they meet up with JL and went shopping so i have to go khati to get my prize lol so I get a new car again hahaha and played for a while then went home today do a lot of walking my pain is killing me how much can i endure, i think really need to see doctor? reach home rest and then went to cwp to buy present and all the stuff they called me to buy. Having differently to breathe and find all the things i need . . . too much of walking today my leg really hurt and yet no one think is a big deal. . . cause they never felt how it hurts. . .

Went party with keon organize by Adriel :P not bad la is one of a kind celebreation i even have recorded it in my cam :P the gift i give is a FF12-lighter :>

Hmm still thinking what to buy for Emily birthday and yvonne too~ guess i have no much of $ left. Maybe keon is right i spent too much on them and also they eat me that much also. . . hmm
but i donno why i never get repay by any . . . everyone know that they change to person i'm and each of singler one is helping me to get my old self back but too much damage been taken and i have grow t become someone else. . . i don't know what to do any more. i only can hear and see her from far as she know that i spenting too much on her and making me hurt bah. but what each of my friend told me that she just using me to get what ever she want. . . hize. i have no word to say just to hear and think about it.

So sorry ........ good night sweet dream. . . thanks Friend and Keon~~~

No comments: