Sunday, December 24

Christmas Time Of The Year

23 Dec 2006
Today went to service wow what a new look on the stage and is really amzing how they can have band and choir on the top of the stage lol . . .

And i really enjoy the performance by the chc druma group really touching and laughter /:P going to catch it again on monday :P this time going to record down in video :P the show really show how i feel toward that gal i like most . . . hmm wonder she watch it will what any thoughts?

After that our cell group went to tampines to watch Eragon not bad la must see oh man over spent again SAD_SAD. . . then after that went to take bus home . . .

24 Dec 2006
Today jerry called me to go play tamiya as today have compition and just nice my family was going out so they give me a ride there oh man i miss going out with my family is been so long time since i seat in my father car. . . k after i reach wow my friend have taken 1st and 2nd place hahah so i decided not to play as they were my friend la . . lol but i did try anyway spent $7 but no good hahaha my car not up to speed ~.~ missed my old Jet motor. . .

Around 7.30 meet up with min kai and jeff to go eat at plaza singapoura to get lol then we saw yin qi as she told us she saw shew wen also ~.~ hahahaha after i eat so much today i have no more $ as my mum give me $50 for 2 day yet i 1 day spent it all on food and today emily birthday so i share $ with jeff to bought her a present and then they went to town to go clubling at MOS then, I saw my favorite car, as my leg hurt and carrying a bag ~.~ they alway spot check me ~.~ and i also never go dance with them lor so i just stand there for 4hr hahahahah waiting for them to finish dancing ~.~ then we took cab home hize everyone went Bankrupt. . . i O so much $ to everyone hize i don;t have my own $ as i have invest on someone hahahah... now i really broke. who come feed me on my living. . .

Happy Birthday Emily :P
Then 12am sharp i send a sms to JL hope she read it~.~ hize nothing much i can do for now so just a small heartship for her only... now 5am in the morning so going to slp as tml going to expo again at 11.30am need to reach ~.~ going to be late again hize... good night marry chirstmas everyone ~ JOY TO THE WORLD.

No comments: