Thursday, December 14

I Hear You

Today nothing much. . . morning been wakeup by yvonne sms lol if not really sleep all the way thought so i was late and took cab down to NYP :P

Went i hear what yvonne say on the way to AMK i really so heartaching =_=lll take my chance by crossing road in red light lol why no car de .. .. but i did make minkai they all shouted at me lol . . . they know bah.

Questing my self why am i become like this . . . been looking around for your face. . . hize after morning lecture went to AMK to eat and we went to play pool & arcade lol tai yong found so many use up ticket with 1 credit in it lol so we played free game hahahah :P today de pool table something wrong lol hardly get anyball in to the whole . . .

After that went we going to back to school saw tyrone alone so acompany him talk talk lor cause aiya the class don;t talk with him much . . . so later on we team up lor to do project me tyrone , hung wei then we have dinner as tai yong join us :P and i shock to hear what tyrone asked me some question and how come tai yong and hung wie know what happen !!!! oh man the whole class know about me and jl all along.

K hize then they make fun of me lol say that all my blog can turn in to a book to sell laio then say what got chinese and english version what both of them be my "dai yan ren" wa laio lame then the whole world know . . . first to been killed by her saio. lol at less they make me smile for the day.

Last lesson for networking and i from far hear her calling upone me but i don't know how to reply bah just ignore lor which that add more pain in my heart. . . i still waiting for the call which i wirte in the birthday card. . . went to city hall waiting for adriel shop abit and saw this shop selling chocolate nice decided to buy but no $ so i ask the man to give me a name-card lol next time can order :P

After that went for Cell group lol so long never come back already. . . 2hr in there seem fast to me lol hope angel will come on christmas day lol . . . k that all la just reach home to blog all this i wanted to say but really really miss her . . . but everyword you say i hear you!

K someday somehow let faith be bah tml last day to seeing you. suppose christmas bringing you all out to have fun yet like that already guess this christmas will be same as last time, a lonly one. . . thought of exchanging gift with you de. but i did get you a gift which i think i keep it better later your mind saio saio again more trouble and problem~

That all i see, that all i hear, i long for you in my memory of image that all i know~

No comments: