Tuesday, December 19

Pain of my Soul

Today went to meet up with sani to follow him to look for PSP but james last min don't want to go. . . so me and him want to bugis but it was raining so we went walk walk and i bought my FV food takopochi to eat hahaha then after that went to buy drink can use the plastic bag as over to go over to sim lim square.

It rain so big and so cold . . . after we shop the whole simlim went he was decided to buy but the shop person was so rude to him so we decided not to buy and went back home as i have to go school for my TKD traning.

As today traning was great so long never train arrr . . . then spraing lol injuy my leg again . . . blue black saio . . . walk with all the pain crying out lough . . . don't wish to walk so much so took a bus home went i reach cwp. called a few person to eat with me but it was raining so i don't think anyone will botter to come lor. called keon, chee siang . . . . . . all give me reson like raining don't want to go out and stuff . . . so don't eat lor i want home . . . lucky in the rice cooker still have some rice so eat them with soya source . . . sain 1/2 .

Nothing much sms yvonne and steph hardly they reply lor. . .

Going bed now i everyday of the night before i sleep i pray so hard that my tear like blood. . . questioning why, why, why in all my question. cause everthing start from a misunderstanding. and she making it so big, ok lor if you are here reading it let's make it easy for everyone, I take all the blame ok everything is i do one ok just put all the fault in me this way you won;t be sad.

Good Night And Marry Christmas~

No comments: