Sunday, December 3

I'm a Sleep

Been sleeping for 12hr lol then just wakeup and get scolding that i told my mum that i lost my hp . . . now just called to cancel my line . . . hize now lost contract with everyone so sain but lucky some of them called my house phone. :P

Then been working on homework lor nothing much just send an e-mail to those who didn't come to lesson that what have need to be done. . . don't want to see anyone been left behide want to die all die. . .

That all for today :P been chatting on phone hahahaha hize what phone to buy leh but i really like my that phone :< . . . now i have to start collecting phone number again sain 1/2 . . .

K going to bed soon hahaha all the best in everthing you all do . . . good night. sweet dream. image of you never fatel. . .

No comments: