Thursday, May 3

Bless By Pearl

Today, wakeup and I have to eat before leaving my house to school cause my mum don’t care if I late or not need me to finish my food before I go.

Hung wei sms me ask me to help him sign, then jing yi sms me to help her sign. . . and never thought this will happen JL sms me too help her sign. . . wa laio all never come. . . sain 1/2. never thought she ever will sms me but it happen!!!!


During the lecture lol was a fun one, yang ling and some other friend from other class which is my friend too lol they was playing around . . . taking secret photo of people here some of it:

Hahahaha then I hear hp ringing so loud so I faster switch to silent then that Steph disturb me by calling me hung I silent my hp . . . if not it will be louder then that person. I thought she didn’t care about me laio hahahaha . . . cause few time wanted to talk to her she seem so MIA to me.

Then after that lesson I was all alone . . . wonder where to go cause all my classmate didn’t come sain 1/2 so I went to find yin qi in her lab hahaha kill time 1hr zzzzzzz she still crap a lot hahahaha.

Ok then after that I give the lecture see my project cause I have finish and really be proud of been the first to finish but still need to modify it , but really must give credit cause spent the whole night working on it as I thought this week need to hand in…

Break time Tyron, hung wei, jing yi, JL and me went to AMK Hub to eat . . . I spent on the wrong food I bought the curry wudon ,man it was very spicy and cost me $6. . . nvm so I went to buy Mango Logan to cool me down and you know what Hung Wei bought even more fruits . . . so we were all full and we went to shop for awhile. . .

JL went to bought the ice cream. . . I remember I bought it during we were going to Sentosa and she one bite almost eaten ¼ of my ice cream. . . after that we walk back to school as just in time for night class.

Everyone seem ½ death, cause we use up all energy on shopping lol and I found cheats for Super Mario hahahaha pressing backspace for (gravity, unlimited power lol)

Night class following the lesson but I understand what the teacher say but I’m totally lost in the practical lab . . . he go too fast . . .lol but it seem almost everyone in class were playing game . . . like Tyrone playing PSP metal slug 6 with some other in class…

After walk home with my classmate . . . hahaha man there are wired today as some of them didn’t take the normal road to MRT they walked long cut maybe today early release bah. Ok very tired

Today she wears the watch that I give her during valentine day and that Tyron trying to be funny. . . ok nvm good night and you look sweet today hahahah. . . . Thank to pearly morning blessing sms.

No comments: