Sunday, May 27

Working With Joy

Today Went to work sad that Wan Ni was not able to make it hahaha but still have one pure evil left hahaha but she did bring someone new along. Melissa hahahaha thought out all the day at work, Play and joke and laugh man really enjoy working with them !!!! going to watch Spiderman with her and her friend Tuesday maybe. Lol both are from CHC too lol I never knew until they told but was on the Chinese cellgroup.

Then afternoon Wan Ni show up and was this time she chase me until 200meter run hahaha but just nice I bought 100 pluse before the run, can build up energy after that hehehehe.

And more photo of Pure Evil: hahahaha. Today sale was about 250 people not bad waiting to get my pay and commission if any :D

lol even bangala also take photo :!

After work reached home and I have to start doing my powerpoint for tml presentation around 1am lol sure didn’t have time to sleep de as I hope that all our group was online but only me and Jing Yi so we did and did until 5pm and I did try to call Tyrone were he is still in bed asking us tml go early to do!! Were still got time. And he chosen a company that I don’t know what it all about. . .

lol so sleeped at 5pm K.O slotter and be dead !!!!

No comments: