Monday, May 28

Company Presentaton

Today I didn’t have enough sleep as I last night rushing to finish my powerpoint for the presentation, only me and Jing Yi stay late at night doing lol JL was at service as she reach home very late and Tyrone went to bed early as he say I have don’t my part. . .

And the powerpoint most of the slide were done by Jing Yi lol ok as I only slept for 3hr and I was late so I took cab down, oh man today cab also hard to fetch, and went I reach school I hard stomachache . . . and JL and Jing Yi haven reached yet. Went they all arrived we quikly went thought all the slide and “prepare for glory” hahaha surprisingly today we talk more then other days, huang wei and Tyrone still teas me more. . .

Today also almost give her bomb again as she say that she didn’t had enough sleep so her mood was not so good. . .

During the presentation lol Tyrone stun the class lol snapping his finger to hint me to change slide lol. Man with Tyrone around sure make us laughs at all time.

Then during the lab we were doing ASP web i was helping Jing Yi went Crawford and JL started their conversation about injury, teeth and stuff man making me gross out, feeling power less all over my body. And she bear footed walking around oh man !!! very Kump Pong Kind of person hahahah.

After school went to town to submit my timesheet and bought my favorite Tako ball to eat :>so long never eat already sure miss it a lot.

Now I’m writing my blog on my way home on train with my notebook. So tired my head now feel heavy need more rest :P

Went to have supper with chee xiang and now at home doing ASP web . . . tml need to hand in sain1/2 Night Guys~~

No comments: