Monday, May 14

Soul Shocking

Today has not enough sleep as I last night working on the resume and cover letters so didn’t have much time sleep, was on my way to school I saw Tyrone in the train and then we walked to school but he forget to do his home work so he didn’t went to class as he went to E-learning lab to finish then lesson almost over I told teacher I go toilet but I went to find Tyron to print my resume and cover letters lol he still doing and I went back to submit and almost went off Tyrone just come up and pass up and up getting scolding again hahahah not bad la.

After eating we went to e-learning to do some printing and work then JL , Jing yi and me where chatting about our ITE and past time what we use to do and all the stuff after that we went back to lesson zzzz so tired so I went to rest for awhile as we all are doing the ASP web . . . around 5pm I was very hungry so I went to buy food with hung wei but before we left the lecture change room so we carry our bag and shift to the next room as JL and Jing Yi went to toilet so me and Tyrone help them carry. . . went we were walking there JL come out from toilet yet I’m still kind enough to tell her that Tyrone bring her bag to the next class already. Then went off to eat and helped them buy food too. . . as after the lesson.

Tyrone and Elaine were discussing the project so I went over too see how to do and I pass Elaine my blog address as she pass me her HP to write down. But and I started to laugh lol I Noob don’t know how to use her Motorola hp cause the dictionary is very hard to type so I changed to Manually one letter by one letter as JL pass by and all the suddenly she walk all the way to my face and shouted at me.

Speaking in Chinese saying “What are you trying to do!, I ask you what are you trying to do!”

As Teacher, Hung Wei, Tyrone, Elaine and me where shocked, wondering why she shouted as I answer to her I’m writing my blog to Elaine . . . and I showed her then she walk back then ask Elaine for her Hp number . . . what is wrong with her. . . . after that she went back and preten nothing happen....

After I reach home called Tyrone Asked what happen Tyrone say maybe I taking her photo with Elaine hp? Who know what to possible reason can that be. . . maybe she get head wire today. . . .

At night we EI0505 class celebrate kok yong birthday on phone comfrience hahahah i record down so funny and laggy with everyone voices. . . happy birthday.

So this is what Christ went her to be? Self Praising, Self Assuming and so naïve person. . . I don’t think so but to the eyes of people see it that way…. So tired and get scared today need rest to clear my mind after the shock of my life….

No comments: