Wednesday, May 30

Classmate Hair Cut

I took cab to school as I was going to be late for my quiz . . . as jing yi sms me she also will late but I’m much more later then she is, waited for cab for so long finally reached school and I only studied a bit so during the test everyone was copy and find the answer form file and I didn’t get a pass even I get a P for pass cause teacher say need to be at less 70% for 40 Marks to pass which was 28 Marks. I only get 26 Marks…

During Lecture lol i saw this >>>
After school went with the class to one of her friend mother haircut shop, but I didn’t cut only. As I booked for tml morning hair cut hahahaha. Ok after hair cut went to AMK central to eat Mos. Then we went home so tired. Ok that all prepare for tml BIG TIME !!!

Man i love god more then her already how !!! SAD_SAD

No comments: