Saturday, May 26

Train Incident

Today I sleep until 1pm cause during that time many sms and call wakes me up. . . as i becoming a slowpoke so lazy hahahaha then i was late for bible study so i Elizabeth called me to go early but she was late some how . . .

Went i reach TP, she was at Tanah Merah and i boarded the train then wait and wait and wait cause some Train Incident happen don’t know is its someone suicide? as people around me talking about it and it delay about 30mins. . . as i was stand there sain 1/2. . .

Went it started to move again Elizabeth told me no enough time already as we already so late so we decided to go for night lesson, on my way to find her at 7-11 saw Adriel lol so we went to expo together after that we bought some food, as Adriel went form the back to book seat, me and Elizabeth Q and waited.

Today service was great. . . after that we didn't go for the bible study as the service ended late so we went to eat at bedok, such a long time didn't go there to eat already, we chat until very late as i have to finish my project and start doing com skill for Monday presentation. . .

Took cab with Ernest and CY man almost cannot paid up for it. left a few dollar to eat!!! Thanks to chee xiang borrowing me the installation VB C++ 6.0 but end up i didn't use it cause after i bath my sister and brother are all using my com so i try starting my PC again as it was spoil. . . and sometime happen it can work again wired don't know how but must thanks god for that !!! so i can work on my project again.

Then online decided with JL and Jing Yi about the project lol Tyrone choose a company with not related job offer sain1/2 and lame lor JL went to make up one later the teacher find out all die.

Then everyone was busy so didn't have time to finish as i just submitted my project to teacher!. i haven claim my key from Kok yong oh my!!! busy busy busy but bless bless and more bless my god hahahaha~~~~

No comments: