Sunday, May 13

My First Mother Day

Today is still the same went to work as my father drive me along the way i told my father that i bought my mum a mother day present. . . cause i never celebrate before lol bought her a sweater at G2000. :D

After i reach lol that 2 gal come again and join us. today the shop owner not happy cause we block his front door and our supervisor quarrel with him cause he shift us away. . . lol

Now we have 1/2 table here and there lol ok today really thanks those gal and my friend too hahaha still O her $3!!!

And we even order Mac delivery to eat during work hahahah man really must say enjoy.
lol today havoc as both of them went playful taking plastic bag covering people head. . . not even laptop survivor too. . .

And it went on all day trashing the place up. . . then i also get case by one of them and it was like 100meter spring . . . man MAD ar hahahaha.... still pluck people hair

During my ride home got this guy sleeping beside me wa really disturbs me lol sleep like ar beng need to use 1 1/2 seat ar . . . then i not happy so took his photo and blog here !!! hehehehe>>>

Ok la really enjoy. today sales got 260+ lol we are good at work man!!! so tired . . . Night guys looking for next week work.