Sunday, May 6

TKD Downtown East 2007

5 May 2007 Church Service

Today wakeup late for bible study just nice Elizabeth called sms and msn me so I took a cab down to AMK to fetch her along the way to expo. . . on the cab we share and talk about stuff hahahaha guess she really like that guy . . . and for me is about that wired thing. Ok nvm as we reach expo lol that cab uncle was a comfort bus driver who fetches the children and elder people from and to church long ago. . .

We waited for Nico, when he arrived we went in me and Nico was in the same class . . . but today the teacher very late so we finish the topic just in time. . . after the service we went to eat at Tampines cause later I going to downtown east for the TKD Chalet . . .

So we went to eat and chat . . . lol really enjoyed. After that Ernest today a bit no right, keep getting mistake here and there, oh ya thank for the bubble tea . . . and pearly wasn’t happy with that look on her face : D ok nvm… so I make my way to the chalet and I saw Jing Yi going home after her friend chalet, where I just reached hahahah. . . they told me most of them went home already so only some of us staying.

6 May 2007 TKD Chalet Over Night


And we watch tv together a ghost movie and then another funny movie by yuan biao, Mei Qi took a long hr of bath I think can bath around 10 people already. . . after that we went to Mac to get . . . lame Jason and chris making VERY WINTER Jokes . . . making me full then rather hungry. . . can intro them to Yin Qi already, as the can form a Joker performance . . .


And we played game using poker to draw lots of who get the Bunny with is the joker so he or she has to drink beer . . . ok then play until everyone went to sleep . . . so I borrowed Chris laptop to use to play DDR and played until the morning comes I left the chalet around 9pm and I really fell that I cannot curry on no more I sms to the some of my cg members . . . and I still short of time to rest as my work start at 1.30pm in the afternoon. I was thinking to take the train home as there were empty seat and can let me sleep but is way too long so I went to Tampines mrt and that a direct bus home as I spent fee on bus . . . reaced woodland and I went to the post official but it didn’t open today cause I wanted to get back my notebook asap to blog my life in it.

I'm walking lifelessly thinking why I need to do all this to make suffering but in the end is for Her and Him I believes after I break thought this tough time I shall see the light and hope I was longing for. . . went to sleep . . . Let’s Have Fate In Me. . .

After i reach home went to sleep and wakeup around 12noon i guess that i will be late but my father wanna drive me down for work so i made it on time. . .

as today the sun was very hot and we where like working ants hahahah. . . under hot sun selling SIM card to bangaradish . . . man it was so hot yet they still can stand there . . .

And i get a LOL cause Wan Ni tear a $2 notes . . . cause she just pull from the rubberband. . .

Then they keep bullying me poke me here and there oh man but was really having fun with those 2 gal la v.v my all our friend there also get bully by them hahahaha very playful gal...

Today sell was around 160+ not bad better then last week sales. . . oh i forget to get their hp number nvm next week bah hahahah hope we still can play during work sure pass our time fast. . . :P K.O Sweet Dream pees....

No comments: