Tuesday, May 29

Faint In Progress

Today very tired as last night was working out the solution to the ASP homework and I didn’t have enough sleep, so I was late for school. . . Today cannot concentrate much as I walking around helping my friend.

Lunch break we saw steph and we went to eat along as me Hung wie, Jing Yi , JL , And me. . . and she invite them to go for emerge 2007 this Thursday lol.
As today during class I drowse to sleep and tyrone also. Thanks to JL lor help me finish . . . sain ½ so tired cannot concentrate, and I went to play Tyrone PSP lol was fun playing Naruto. . . and I helped my classmate to set 2 notebook to WLAN so they can play lan game hahaha they say tomorrow everyone bring we play lan game, Class Event hahahaha….

Oh man got make up class at night and I missed going Movie with my friend sorry ar cannot make it take are ok see u soon!!! And I reached call to work tomorrow night I reject the offer as I need time to go fix my spec and cut my hair for the up coming event !!!! man sure was busy.

Today seem Fun hahahaha a lot of thing happen Jokes and more lame joke from Jing Yi and JL . . . helped Shaun to do his flash today but I didn’t have micro media flash I used swish instate, Updated My NYPTKD web and now studying for tml Quiz, busy all day thank god for everything !!!

Once is enough, I don’t regret it didn’t last forever!!!! Good night!!!

No comments: