Saturday, May 12

Sandy 21th Birthday

Lol last night after i blogged and went to brush my teeth, i saw a cockroach filpped him self and cannot get back on it feet hahahaha cannot be botter as i very tired so i went to sleep. . . Morning went for cell group and after that we went to Biber study. . . almost last but we didn't as it just started :P

After that we went to tampanies mall to eat and thank to chuan hau who acommany me to went to look for my morther days present and my friend 21th birthday present but it already so late and after i finish buying one of the present all the shop has closed so next time then give to my friend.

Then we took cab back home share cab with earnet . . . and i reached late but they also some haven reach yet . . . lol then we celebreted her birthday >>>> and really was very fun.

Lol so get alot of gift hahahaha and everyone trying to sabo her with her cake hahahaha....

then midnight then we went home :P got free car drive by my friend . . . and on my way home saw Steph with a guy walking . . . don't really know is her then i get off and went to the coffie shop and saw her really is her and a guy lol. . . ok i'm so tired went home sleeped as tommorrow have work. . .

OK good night happy birthday Sandy !!!!

No comments: