Tuesday, May 8

Spiritually Low Morale

7 May 2007 - Miss CG

Man So long haven had cell group already kind of missing Morale

and i just received my cell leader e-mail. . . he having honey moon lor. . . as i having suffering hahahahah. . .

he say that "
hi ,

How is everything, I am right now in Hong Kong. Researching on where to go to Macau.
I hope everything is doing well for you.

How is the cell group doing? Communication is the key to building strong relationship.
While I am away, I know you guys will be fine. I know God is a good God.
When I am back we are going to focus on
growth.

I will be back in Singapore on Tuesday, see you guys soon

love
Adriel Lim"


oh man Hong Kong leh. . .

ok Today i late again cause i went to check with my laptop is it finish now i know they asked me to go down to collect. . . wa very far leh Alexander road. . .

ok i see went i have time then go take bah.

8 May 2007 - Tried Soul
Today i remeber i have test in the morning but i didn't know the time until i sms hung wei what time did the test start and guess what i sms him at 9.30am and he told me 9.30am start .... win laio lor so i rush down to school and was late for 40min. . . and i bearly can make it. but i make it somehow. . . phew what a short time for a test. . .

zzzz sleep as i pray zzzzz

No comments: