Friday, May 11

NoteBook Return

Today have no lesson so I slept a bit late and around 4pm went to take back my Notebook at HP Company at Alexander road was about to late as I waited for Sheng Yew then we took MRT to Queens Town then we were lost don’t know which side of bus to take and was going to be late cause it close by 5.30pm as I took cab about $7 to reach.

Then we went in the wrong block suppose to be block A then we were at block B finding then a security ask us why are we here and we told him. Then he say it was at block A lol… we went to block A and we took the wrong lobby still got Lobby A & B man then we went wrong floor too ~.~

After we find and waited for a long Q finally get back my notebook but my keyboard were not inserted properly as I have to handler it my self. As the person told me he changes a Fan and Audio Board for me. Which total cost $101 but I don’t need to pay as under warranty. After that tyron called me to go play pool at town so we went to town at doubly ghot we went to eat Pepper Lunch and I charge my Notebook there hehehehe.

Then we went to play pool lol really enjoy my time with them hahaha a lot of joke.
Then around night time we went to take MRT home so tired after a long day finally can blogging again.

That all sleep well guys ~~

No comments: