Thursday, May 24

Helping Heart

Today went to school just in time for lecture, as jing yi and me were compared who will reached school end up she did . . . ok nvm then we went to eat after that went back to class to revise later on test hear that is hard. . . ok nvm about that and I have more problem as I didn’t bring my thumb drive. . . as I called my bro to send me the files but I cannot download it from my hotmail so I spent the rest of the day helping classmate on project.

Druing the night lab test lol i recall everything that i done, and finally did it lol my left and right were copying me but i didn't look at them were i felt wired how come both of them de screen change went i change mine hahahah ok end up we finish it :P so as the other pro over the other side too!!!!

That all good night need plainly of rest and praying!!

No comments: